Why should you contact our administrative law lawyers?

We will be pleased to advise you on how best to gain access to any government documents you wish to obtain. We can submit a notice of objection on your behalf or, if your objection is overruled, instigate proceedings before an administrative court. Whatever the case, we will do our very best to get hold of the information you’re after.

Our administrative law lawyers 
are ready for you!

Button LinksButton Links

This could also be interesting for you