Construction law (public-law aspects)
We are familiar with both the legal and the practical aspects of public construction law, and are well aware of the role played by political bodies (including local authorities) in public-law decision-making procedures.
These are just some of the areas in which we specialise:
- land-use plans and urban development;
- the issue of environmental permits under the Environmental Permitting (General Provisions) Act (Wet algemene bepalingen omgevingsrecht);
- losses caused by government planning decisions and the resultant compensation claims;
- the safeguarding and enforcement of legal rights.
Why should you contact our real estate lawyers?
We can assist you with all sorts of queries and/or disputes concerning the public-law aspects of construction law, ranging from writing a letter of objection or lodging an appeal against the rejection of an application for an environmental permit to submitting a claim for compensation on account of a loss caused by a government planning decision.
This could also be interesting for you
Get in touch
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment? Get in touch with us, without any obligations.
- Haagweg 1492321 AA, Leiden